FALCON 1690 SP28 EO -36" Concealed Exit Device
- 4.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
FALCON 1690 CONCEALED EXIT DEVICE
The design of the 1690 is ideal for demanding, moderate-traffic applications.
The vertical rods and latch mechanisms are concealed in the vertical door stile, ensuring trouble-free operation.
Cast metal cover plates and end caps hold up to rigorous use.
A quick, single-point dogging feature in the housing deactivates the device, permitting unrestricted traffic flow.
The 1690 may also be used to retrofit a 1990 Series crossbar device.
Cast metal cover plates and end caps provide durability in demanding applications.
- Hand: Field reversible, non-handed
- Finishes: US28, DC13.
- Strikes: PB48 top
- Latches: Hex bottom latch (standard), RL - rod bottom latch, PL - Pullman bottom latch, ES - electric strike top latch (optional). Device needs to be less bottom rod (LBR).
- Dogging Feature: Hex key dogging standard, except EL where must use hold back feature
- Cylinder: Rim, key entry (NL) or hold back (HB) feature available. Field selectable. Please contact us for cylinder options.
- Sizes: 30", 42",
- Doors: 1 3/4" thick metal doors, specify if other
- Projections: 3 3/8" in neutral position, 2 3/8" in dogged position. Pushbar height is 2 1/2.
- Stile: 1 3/4" minimum.
- Fasteners: All machine screw mounting. Device mounting fasteners are concealed, latch fasteners are exposed to egress side.
- End Caps: Black powder-coated metal end caps.
- Certified ANSI A156.3 Grade 1 standards
Customers Also Viewed
IC KEY BLANKS
Progressive Hardware Co.
SCHLAGE EVEREST® 40-100 MULTIPLE TAILPIECE KEY-IN-KNOB/LEVER / DEADBOLT CYLINDERS CYLINDER C123 DULL CHROME